What is your color? I do not ask your favorite color because it is cliche. I am talking about color that describes you, your personalities, your view about the world and what’s inside you. So, please think about it. Once more, not your personal subjective favorite color but a color that defines your personality and characters. I will start on behalf of my kind, ENTP.
Before I mention the color of my types, Let’s take a quick look to some traits that ENTP has based on my observation to myself, some fictional characters, some friends and some aliens out there.
- ENTPs hate to be controlled strictly. (Similar to ENFP)
- ENTPs do not like organized schedule.
- ENTPs have so many things that they are interested in but only a few that they can handle.
- ENTPs sometimes cannot finish what they have started.
- ENTPs are generally fast learners. (Similar to other thinker types)
- ENTPs are lazy as hell.
- ENTPs are easy to get along with. (Similar to any extrovert types especially ENFP and ESFJ)
- ENTPs are excellent conversationalist. (Similar to ESFJ)
- ENTPs are passionate and has thousands ideas about many things. (Similar to ESTP and ENFP)
- ENTPs are extremely sarcastic. (Highly similar to INTJ)
- ENTPs value friendships more than their relationships.
- ENTPs enjoy debate and hate losing an argument. (Similar to INTJ)
- ENTPs do not mind doing what common people assume as bad stuffs for the sake of better future. (Similar to INTJ)
- Honestly, ENTPs do not mind teasing or doing prank for fun. (Remember Joker?)
- ENTPs are generally not sensitive. Tend to be heartless in some cases. (Similar to INTJ).
- ENTPs often become emotional over ridiculous things. (Similar to ENFP)
- ENTPs secretly like cute animals. (Similar to any types with feeling as their dominant trait)
- ENTPs like to help others if they find it interesting no matter it breaks the moral value or not. (Take a look at Deadpool kick the pizza-guy’s ass in the movie to help the girl. More example: Saul Goodman from breaking bad, Tyrion Lannister from Game of Throne)
- ENTPs tend to idolize both heroes and villains because they agree to both side. (Look at Deadpool fan-boying Spider-man but at the same time working together with Magneto in some occasions)
- ENTPs find it difficult to put a side between good or bad.
Alright that is a long list up there. I could have added some more but I will save it for later. So based on the list, I will draw a quite long conclusion. ENTPs, as it has been discussed many times, are lazy but learn quickly. They have lots of ideas but cannot be consistent in finishing what they have started. They want a better world but they do not mind destroying the present world if it has to be so (some INTJs are laughing). All in all, I can say that ENTPs are grey. They are neither black nor white, neither hero nor villain. We stand on the middle between good and bad. So, when ENFPs or other feeler types feel insecure about their actions of hurting people or being too kind to people, ENTPs can only say: ‘Well, you know, you can hire me for both charity or deadly pranks. Chill.’ More than it, should any INTJ tells us his or her world domination plan we would be happy to listen and join as mercenaries. Cheers.